2018 Fresh Tracks rifle

I have a brand new 6.5 x 300 Weatherby mk V ultra light....Its just sitting in the box unfired so I will offer it to Randy for the season of he needs it !!
It would be great to talk to him again !

I believe per the podcast that Fred Eichler convinced him to stop the senseless killing. This season Randy will be counting coup on every animal, I hear the episode on the McNeil river got real interesting...

Also they are having trouble getting the episodes on amazon due to music licensing. Randy couldn't help himself with the grouse per usual and you cant count coup on a mountain chicken without the Benny Hill theme.

I watched his video where he went to the Howa factory and it was sort of cool how they put them together. Not sure I would personally drop the change for that sort of assembly fee, but then again my rifle is about as standardized factory special as you get so that shows my preferences. I'm not sure why he would change rifles. But I only have three and ones a rimfire, so that kind of shows my preferences again!

I hope he gives us more hunting tips.

I watched his video where he went to the Howa factory and it was sort of cool how they put them together. Not sure I would personally drop the change for that sort of assembly fee, but then again my rifle is about as standardized factory special as you get so that shows my preferences. I'm not sure why he would change rifles. But I only have three and ones a rimfire, so that kind of shows my preferences again!

I hope he gives us more hunting tips.

assembly fee, thats funny!

thats how all of our rifles are done, one at a time, function tested, inspected and shipped.

So no Lightweight mountain rifle? I liked the Alpine Mtn rifle, the stock fit was fantastic and weight tolerable. I would not be interested in 7.6lb rifle (before scope, sling, etc.) for backcountry mountain hunts. Is that what will be used on the show now?

Back