Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

That Avatar fits you well, Greenhorn.
    "The Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world" Del Gue

Grats Eyjonas! Nice solid black. Very nice!
    Live to work or work to live... Your choice

Rockin' HT's 2017 MLB Champion - Hall of Famer. Giving Pete Rose a run for his $$$

Close, but no cigar last night on the big black bear. First time ever seeing him in person! (100 yards) Now if I was carrying the rifle instead of the bow...
    "The Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world" Del Gue

Quote Originally Posted by el unit View Post
    Close, but no cigar last night on the big black bear. First time ever seeing him in person! (100 yards) Now if I was carrying the rifle instead of the bow...
    Don't give up !
    Its amazing to Take one with Bow!!
    Best of luck to ya !!

Here's what I'm doing today. Surprisingly I have really good cell signal up here.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Act justly, love mercy, walk humbly.

Micah 6:8

I had some success Thursday before dark. Great evening with 6 bears spotted. This was being the 2nd shooter. I was 50/50 boar or sow on this one, but I went for it. I ended up missing her at 178 yards somehow and she came back out minutes later. So I stayed above her and then snuck all the way to 20 yards for an easy shot. She rolled down into the most beautiful creek. Wish I had better light for pics but they turned out decent enough. She's not my biggest bear but definitely has some character and I am happy to have got her . Anybody have any insight or houghts on what caused this to happen to the old gal??????????????? She's show some decent wear on her teeth but not the worst I've ever seen I would guess here at about 8 to 10 years old.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Very nice, Maginnis! Grats!

Great perched position, Brian! I need to find myself one of those points... My areas are basically overgrown roads with the hopes I creep up on them before they creep up on me or bug out... Griz/Black mix... 28th is my last go for a blacky...
    Live to work or work to live... Your choice

Rockin' HT's 2017 MLB Champion - Hall of Famer. Giving Pete Rose a run for his $$$

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345