Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Montana Spring Bear Hunting

Save a few for me, leaving Iowa in the am and heading out their so I’ll be hunting Wed. Afternoon or Thurs. at the latest 2 weeks of hunting then back to the dreaded W word. Sure wish I could find a job out their and get moved permanently.

Read my post they will give you a few hints !
Just hunt the Closed / gated roads ! They will be your friend !!
Good luck to you and let us know if you have any luck !!

Thank you all, I hope for a successful run this year to all.
Good Luck and Happy Hunting

20180522_200213.jpg

I seemed too have stumbled into luck as well..... kinda a surprise deal and not a jumbo but I'm happy to have some bear meat as well for sausage!

It's okay to go home empty handed.

This is truly a WTF thread.

Good for a new avatar.

Perch sorry to hear the heart break story i don't know how i missed it. Good luck and keep grinding you'll turn one up.

Perch sorry to hear the heart break story i don't know how i missed it. Good luck and keep grinding you'll turn one up.

I'm just bummed for my Wife ...she wanted a Bear really bad this year . She can't hunt much with helping out with the grand baby and there is a new one coming very quickly!
But we are not giving up !!

Persistence is the key in the bear world. She'll connect, Im taking my wife out this weekend as well she's had a tough run herself a couple missed opportunities but she's persistent as hell.... it'll happen. The bear curse is something fierce, I've had it and have seen a lot of people with it as well. Good luck to you and her and congrats on the new addition!

Persistence is the key in the bear world. She'll connect, Im taking my wife out this weekend as well she's had a tough run herself a couple missed opportunities but she's persistent as hell.... it'll happen. The bear curse is something fierce, I've had it and have seen a lot of people with it as well. Good luck to you and her and congrats on the new addition!

Best of luck to your Wife !!
We will keep on trying !
Grand kids are amazing ! I'm excited to meet the new one !
The circle of life begins.
Again best of luck to you this weekend !

Back