Stanley Cup Playoffs

Brian in Montana

In the absence of any of my favorite teams in the SC playoffs, I will admit I'm kinda pulling for the Vegas Golden Knights. They've been a surprise all year.

I’m with you on this, my team is out so I’m hoping the knights keep on pushing on.

I'm not a Hockey fan, don't even know the rules, but guys i know are rooting for Vegas because they want a excuse to go there, to see a few games...
seems logical to me... Good luck with your teams guys!

My team was terrible this year but I've gotta say I'm pulling any team but the Pens. Sorry Festus you guys just win to much!

I’m another for anyone but the pens. Also, Marchand and his antics ruin Boston for me, so they’re out. I jumped on the Vegas bandwagon early in the season, mostly to razz my friends. But the way they’ve been playing and a hot goalie give them a legit chance. I’m rooting for them for the story. Plus they should be fun to watch for a couple of years while Detroit digs it’s way out of the deep hole Mr. Holland has dug.

I'm not a big hockey fan, but have been to PPG Arena to watch the Pens. I live about an hour away would love to see them win.

I was happy to see Washington finally beat the Pens. Sad to see my Kings get destroyed so easily, but Vegas has been that surprise power house all season long. As a gag gift for Christmas my wife got me a Golden Knights hat. Honestly, I would love to see Washington and either Nashville or Vegas play for The Cup.

Casual fan. It was nice for a great player, Ovecken sp?, finally get to the finals and beat the team that eliminates them every year.

I like that the expansion team is doing really well but I personally don't think they deserve a cup yet. My team being eliminated I am rooting for the CAPS.

Was pulling for the Pens, but since they are out, I’m hoping Vegas pulls it out. At this point though, Im just hoping it’s not Nashville.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stravic
Back