Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Spotted Seatrout

20180503_230216.jpg Since everyone is posting pics! Our limit is 25 per person. We call them speckled trout. I like to make pin wheels stuffed with crab meat au gratin and smoked on the egg.

Thats sounds like a good recipe. I think our limit is 4 with only one over 20. I rarely keep more than one or two as I am single and dont care for freezing it when I have access to fresh every week. San Carlos Bay tommorow AM.

Thats sounds like a good recipe. I think our limit is 4 with only one over 20. I rarely keep more than one or two as I am single and dont care for freezing it when I have access to fresh every week. San Carlos Bay tommorow AM.

Fresh is always better! I only get maybe 2 trips in a year. If you enjoy speck fishing and looking for an adventure. There is a guide in Louisiana that flies you to the chandelier islands and puts you on some amazing fish. Reds, Specks and flounder. The island chain is a long ride for most boats that cant camp. Most people fly or have boats they can camp on and fish a couple days.

Growing up I went to Apalachicola with my buddy and his family a few times. Between him, his mom, stepdad, and myself, we would limit out on trout just about every day for a week and I'd bring back enough fish for my family to have quite a few meals. If you're ever in that area, Spring Creek Restaurant in Crawfordville is hard to beat.

Back