MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Kenton Industries

FreeAir84

What are your thoughts on custom dials for your rifle scopes? Kenton Industries is company that I found that will make them for my vortex scopes. I know Leopold has been doing the CDS thing for a while and Big Fin is a fan but hadn’t heard many average joe perspectives. Do you know anything about Kenton? Do custom dials become an issue with changing altitudes? Are they worth the price? Thanks much!

I have used Kenton once for a turret, everything worked fine. I have also used a turret sticker from Custom Turret Systems that I have been happy with on a couple of scopes. Some guys are turret twisters, others use the reticle marks or just hold-over the required inches. If you want to use your turrets the stickers or custom dials work great. You do have to make the data fairly specific to the elevation and temperature your hunting. Verify all your data is correct and don't simply rely on the info printed on the box of ammo. Also, practice with the turret to verify that it all works.

I really like mine, works like a champ. I used 7k` for data(right in middle) since all my hunting is from 5k-10k`, just dial and let it fly and stuff falls dead...

Dad and I have ordered a few turrets. They function well and they seem to be a good company to deal with.

Back