Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Colorado Backdoor 2018?

TOGIE

Is anyone so ahead of the curve they've learned how backdoor might work with Colorado's new system? Do you think they've totally buttoned it up? Or might it still work like before? I really haven't tried yet, just assuming it will be different if there is even a way at all.

I was looking at their system a couple of days ago, I am thinking they sured up the website and it won't be possible to use a backdoor method to see if you drew a limited entry license moving forward. Hopefully someone finds a loophole that I missed.

Yeah I don't think their will be a backdoor approach anymore but one can still hope. Very impatient when it comes to draw results.

Sheep, Goat and Moose results are supposed to be released tomorrow. Anyone get any closer to figuring something out? I guess we start looking for credit card hits in the morning?

Sheep, Goat and Moose results are supposed to be released tomorrow. Anyone get any closer to figuring something out? I guess we start looking for credit card hits in the morning?

Wait I thought moose wasn't coming out at the same time as sheep and goat this year.

One of these days I’m gonna draw a sheep tag.... just not today.

Ya mine still just says "Entered" as well. Maybe they did desert sheep first?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ColtenGilbert
Back