Colorado New 4th Season Hunt: 69 / 691 / 84 / 86 / 861

vanish

I put in for this new hunt. Have never hunted down there, and with 1 PP, don't expect to draw, either, but I didn't have any particular hunt I wanted to put in for this year.

Figure if I had a shot with 1 PP, this would be the year. I have never hunted mulies in the rut and don't expect I ever will, judging by the amount of PP needed for most 4th season tags.

Now that the draw deadline has passed, any thoughts on if it will be any good for those who do draw the tag?

Figure if I had a shot with 1 PP, this would be the year.
Could have been...but I just read a post online about how there's a brand new 4th season hunt in CO this year...and it might only take 1 PP.

Good luck in the draw.

Really though...4th season hunt is a 4th season hunt!!! Hard to go wrong :)

1 wont get it. With all the data services out there now, new hunts, changes to seasons etc are no longer the secret they once were.

Could have been...but I just read a post online about how there's a brand new 4th season hunt in CO this year...and it might only take 1 PP.

I posted this after the draw deadline ( 3 weeks ago ). That was the point. :p

I guess if people are worried about blowing up that tag for next year, it's reasonable to keep quiet.

Last edited:
I definitely didn't draw! It took a minimum 4 points for a resident.

Well you gave it a shot...might be in my wheelhouse for 8 NR points next year!! Tough to beat ANY CO 4th season tag I reckon!!!

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElknTrout
Back