Wyoming Quotas & Seasons

VikingsGuy

Any big news coming out of this week's commission meeting? Or were the previous drafts just confirmed?

Actually they just mandated Minnesota hunters bring cheese for the locals when they arrive.

Sounds like all went as recommended, with the changes for 41 and 45 elk and the area 100 spike tags being same as last year.

No dudes from MN? Then I can bring my little 14 year old dudette? Cheese is hard to come by in MN cuz Wisconsin sucks so bad it all ends up over there.

....so did they alter anything or pass it as proposed? Any news?

I think the only big change was the area 100 spike elk tags. I can't recall any other big changes. Moose hunting along one specific drainage was discussed and allowed after vote.
Pronghorn were same as proposals I believe.
My audio was bad so I didn't watch the entire afternoon session.
The Governor has to sign them before they become "law" so that is when they get published I believe.

Oops, governor doesn't have to sign them, website says May 1 they will be posted and updated on the hunt planner.

Actually they just mandated Minnesota hunters bring cheese for the locals when they arrive.

Sounds like all went as recommended, with the changes for 41 and 45 elk and the area 100 spike tags being same as last year.

Sounds like you'd be settling for second-grade cheese. I'll bring some from WI. ;)

No dudes from MN? Then I can bring my little 14 year old dudette? Cheese is hard to come by in MN cuz Wisconsin sucks so bad it all ends up over there.

Them's fighting words.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElknTrout
Back