how many points did it take, Mt?

Why do the not let you turn your combo back if you don't draw permit? Or what I mean is why won't they let you have a 100% or even 97% refund? What is their logic? Just $$$? Would maybe save some deer from getting whacked just because a guy has a tag and feels he has to go.

Why do the not let you turn your combo back if you don't draw permit? Or what I mean is why won't they let you have a 100% or even 97% refund? What is their logic? Just $$$? Would maybe save some deer from getting whacked just because a guy has a tag and feels he has to go.

There would be another guy waiting to buy that tag do deer is gonna get whacked regardless

There are 17,000 big game combos if that's what you mean Cushman?

Given the split if there were 18,000 applications and 15000 had points and 3000 had 0 points than 100% of people with 0 points would draw and 17% of people with points wouldn't...

Just out of curiosity, Isn't it that 75% of the tags have it so preference points hold weight, whereas 25% of the tags they do not hold weight? Meaning if you have a point and don't get a tag in the 75% of preference point tags, you would still be able to get one of the 25% of tags that are left but your preference points won't help you? Is this correct?

Just out of curiosity, Isn't it that 75% of the tags have it so preference points hold weight, whereas 25% of the tags they do not hold weight? Meaning if you have a point and don't get a tag in the 75% of preference point tags, you would still be able to get one of the 25% of tags that are left but your preference points won't help you? Is this correct?

No it is my understanding that 87-2-115 creates two pools (5) Points and (6) no points individuals from the subsection (5) group do not become part of the subsection (6) group. I am not a lawyer so this could be a flawed interpretation.

If the code was written in the way in which you outline it could only help you to buy points, I believe that given the way it's written a situation could arise where buying point actually hurts you. That being said I don't think in practice this ever happens.
montana.jpg

Last edited:
No it is my understanding that 87-2-115 creates two pools (5) Points and (6) no points individuals from the subsection (5) group do not become part of the subsection (6) group. I am not a lawyer so this could be a flawed interpretation.

If the code was written in the way in which you outline it could only help you to buy points, I believe that given the way it's written a situation could arise where buying point actually hurts you. That being said I don't think in practice this ever happens.
View attachment 83675

That makes sense. Crazy it would be setup this way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back