looking for wyoming elk archery partner possiblity, preferrably a local

cheeser

I have a Wyoming general elk tag, and am right now figuring on hunting in unit 68 archery season as I have hunted there is the past , but it is thick with grizz and as of right now I am going solo and I would prefer a partner.

I would consider changing the area also if some
one local had a different area in mind

Last edited:
I know that, I have hunted unit 68 3 times in the past, and I am more comfortable with a partner whether it's calling for each other, getting elk outta the bush or watching someone's back in Griz territory. Because I have hunted this area, is exactly why I am looking for a partner. Cutting griz tracks everyday and having have them follow you into your stands in the morning is a little unsettling. I have bear spray and a sidearm. I am comfortable going alone in other areas, I did in the Montana last 4 yrs. and I will this year if I have too. Just throwing it out there.

I know that, I have hunted unit 68 3 times in the past, and I am more comfortable with a partner whether it's calling for each other, getting elk outta the bush or watching someone's back in Griz territory. Because I have hunted this area, is exactly why I am looking for a partner. Cutting griz tracks everyday and having have them follow you into your stands in the morning is a little unsettling. I have bear spray and a sidearm. I am comfortable going alone in other areas, I did in the Montana last 4 yrs. and I will this year if I have too. Just throwing it out there.
So why does it have to be a local?

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElknTrout
Back