Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

good quivers for ultra thin arrows.

cheeser

hi folks, I am considering switching to ultra thin arrows and in talking to several suppliers and doing some phone calls to manufacturers it seems tight spot is the only brand that specifically make a quiver made to hold ultra thin arrows. However, I know there has got to be people who are shooting ultra thin arrows but using other brands of quivers??? I currently have an Octane quiver and the arrows pretty much fall right out.

Give me good examples of quivers that will hold then tight.

Thanks

Tight spot. The tension is adjustable. Holds my 5mm FMJs very well, and I'm sure it would to 4mms too. Great quiver design overall.

I second the tight spot. It's the way to go best there is as far as I'm concerned

thanks for info guys, but i am wondering if other companies besides tight spot, i know they are good product.

I have put the thick rubberbands in the arrow holders in the past to take up space back in the day when the first skinny arrows came out, also shrink tube on the little fingers that come out would work too I think.

My new bow doesn't have mounting holes, so I am using a tight spot (they are pricey quivers for sure).

I use an apex reactor quiver and i shoot victory rips (.204 id) and it holds them just fine. My brother also shoots the same size arrows (black eagle renegades) and he has the trophy ridge 5 spot and theres no way theyd fall out. here are the links to those quivers if you wanna check them out. reactor quiver 5 spot quiver As far as the super skinny shafts (.166) i think they would be fine but I have no way of knowing for sure.

what model tree limb?

I have the premium 5 arrow. It mounts and releases very similar to Mathews style quiver. Many patterns to choose from. I was able to match my kryptek pattern on my bow. Maybe give them a call and confirm they will hold 4mm shafts. I needed kryptek Altitude pattern. The web site said out of stock. I called and they were great! Had the one I needed in my hands in about 5 days.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back