Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

MT - Moose/Goat/Sheep/Bison deadline looming

When will these draw results be out? Will we know before June 1 apps are due in WY and MT?

When does MT usually charge cards for those lucky few that are successful?

Your card would have been charged at the time of the application submission(if done online) for the non-refundable application fee. If you are successful in the draw you pay the license cost at the time you pick up your tag/license.

Your card would have been charged at the time of the application submission(if done online) for the non-refundable application fee. If you are successful in the draw you pay the license cost at the time you pick up your tag/license.

ok thanks for the info. so if a NR is successful do they just pay over the phone with the same card?

ok thanks for the info. so if a NR is successful do they just pay over the phone with the same card?

To be honest I am not sure how it works online or over the phone with FWP. As a resident living in Montana, when I got drawn for a Sheep Permit in 2014 I was able to go directly to any FWP license provider and was able to pay the fee, they printed the tag and gave it to me.

I am just guessing here but I would think if you were drawn you would be able to make the payment through the FWP online licensing system and they mail you the tag.

To be honest I am not sure how it works online or over the phone with FWP. As a resident living in Montana, when I got drawn for a Sheep Permit in 2014 I was able to go directly to any FWP license provider and was able to pay the fee, they printed the tag and gave it to me.

I am just guessing here but I would think if you were drawn you would be able to make the payment through the FWP online licensing system and they mail you the tag.

Thanks! just wondering how that process worked and trying to budget as I have a good chance at drawing a ewe tag with the points I have.

Tic toc it's getting close !!
I'm just wondering what my wife will say when I draw all three this year ..hmmm oh and take the entire hunting season off from work !!!
She just slapped me and said your dreaming again !! Lol
Best of Luck to everybody this draw !!
Sometimes I think the draw for the one makes us all dream !

Draw results looming large...

This, 2018, will be the final straw for this old man. Have put in for years to no avail. I will say that the anticipation has been great. To outcome no so. But, good ‘nuff! If I get a tag great, if not that is how it goes. Good luck all! MTG

This, 2018, will be the final straw for this old man. Have put in for years to no avail. I will say that the anticipation has been great. To outcome no so. But, good ‘nuff! If I get a tag great, if not that is how it goes. Good luck all! MTG

Hope you snag one then. Good luck.

I hope you get your dream shot !!
Best of luck to you !

Tic toc it's getting close !!
I'm just wondering what my wife will say when I draw all three this year ..hmmm oh and take the entire hunting season off from work !!!
She just slapped me and said your dreaming again !! Lol
Best of Luck to everybody this draw !!
Sometimes I think the draw for the one makes us all dream !

My wife told me in 2000 when I drew all 3 (unlimited sheep tag, and limited moose and goat) make sure you get a nice bull moose for the freezer before you shoot a stinky old goat for the wall, so I did what she told me to do. :)

My wife told me in 2000 when I drew all 3 (unlimited sheep tag, and limited moose and goat) make sure you get a nice bull moose for the freezer before you shoot a stinky old goat for the wall, so I did what she told me to do. :)

That Amazing !!!

So dreams do come true for some !! That must have been a tough year of hunting .

That Amazing !!!

So dreams do come true for some !! That must have been a tough year of hunting .

Be careful what you wish for...I about burned out on hunting in 1995. Shot dall sheep in AK, Montana Shiras bull moose, bull elk, black bear, whitetail buck, whitetail and mule deer does, antelope buck and doe and did a lot of trapping and waterfowl too.

Was happy when February rolled around and could relax just steelhead fishing...

I think the best scenario is one good tag a year with OTC tags to fill in the gaps. I agree with BuzzH that too much of a good thing dampens the enjoyment. I'm looking forward to putting my one limited entry sheep tag to good use this fall. :)

Back