Blackovis Experiences?

I have ordered numerous times from them. The products are new, and not seconds or blems unless they are described as such in the product description. Customer Service is top notch, and you can quickly get someone on the phone when you call. Returns are quick and easy, and your credit card is issued a credit within a day. Usually, when I see something I am interested in, I will check the price on Ebay or Amazon, and the Camofire price is better. Shop with confidence.

Lots of blackovis merino on camofire today. I a looking to get some what is everyone's experience with their stuff? I included link to one of the products I am looking at. If that's not okay someone let me know and I can remove it.

https://www.camofire.com/index.php/Deals/1

I’ve only used them twice. Once I kept everything I ordered. All was new and in original packages exactly as described. Once an item didn’t fit (my fault for ordering wrong size) and Camofire made it easy to return for a full refund. All-in-all, a very good experience. Only thing that isn’t ideal is paying for shipping. But the discount more than makes up for it. I can recommend them.

I have a merino shortsleeve shirt and a few pairs of their merino briefs. The merino feels good and seems to be decent quality. Briefs are much better than the junk Core4 briefs I had. I recommend their merino products.

Just to clarify I meant blackovis not camofire website. I have used camofire website before and really like it !

I've ordered from Black Ovis three times now. Always a great experience. They even threw in a merino beanie that was being offered as an incentive when I forgot to add it to my cart. I called and asked them about it and they told me that if I didn't add it to the cart then it didn't get shipped out. I said thanks and that in the future I'd look out for that. They sent me one anyway even after I said not to worry about it since it was my omission and not theirs.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back