Caribou Gear Tarp

Montana Deer Results up

Muleys32

Just seen the Montana nonresident general deer results are up and we are successful! Did anybody not draw? Curious what the number of applicants were.

we drew. not sure how to feel about it with the winter conditions this spring.

For sure. Took a drive through eastern Montana this weekend and seen maybe a dozen dead deer but they were all in the ditches so I would assume at least a handful were roadkill?

I drew deer/elk combo 0 preference no permits. I will be returning tags more than likely drew a great NM elk tag to focus on.

I didn't think you could return tags. Is that right?

Yes you can return for 80% refund and it's get less as the year goes on. They usually have an alternate list and if you can get in the top 200 you have a good shot at getting one.

Good to know. I'm going solo on this one and decided to let fate decide with o points. Sure enough I drew. I now need to make plans or contemplate this refund. I didn't think successfully drawing would be stressful lol.

Good to know. I'm going solo on this one and decided to let fate decide with o points. Sure enough I drew. I now need to make plans or contemplate this refund. I didn't think successfully drawing would be stressful lol.

Why would you apply for a high % draw tag if you don't really want to hunt it?

I don't think you will regret going out and doing it. Good luck!!

Weird results. I applied as part of a party, shows me as successful but the others in the party not successful. Checked my app receipt, party number is on there and matches others in group. Guess some phone calls are in order to figure this all out......

Why would you apply for a high % draw tag if you don't really want to hunt it?

I don't think you will regret going out and doing it. Good luck!!

I want to go. That's for sure. I'm just unsure with going solo and some possible work conflicts that are in the works..

I have not been able to get into my fwp account, but one of my buddies drew, who is in my party, so I assume I drew a general tag as well

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back