PEAX Equipment

Poor kennetreks

SandyCreek

Dog thought they looked tasty, :( nothing like a nice expensive snack i guess

IMG_2852.jpg

Ouch. I once had a dog eat a $900 rabbit stole. Wasnt ours either...

My lab thought that the stock on my Citori tasted pretty good when he was a pup.

Bummer. I lost a pair of Schnees pacs to the same fate.

Get some new laces and you will be good to go. Next time get a yellow lab, they are smarter (rolling the dice here).

Too bad Kennetrek does not have the same 100% replacement no matter what happens warranty like Vortex and other optics have :)

Get some new laces and you will be good to go. Next time get a yellow lab, they are smarter (rolling the dice here).
Thats what i have...i think she's smart enough to seek revenge when she gets left behind

.i think she's smart enough to seek revenge when she gets left behind

Ouch!

A buddy picked up a lab pup - when home he realized the pup gnawed on his rear leather seat.

Still his best friend though rides, paddy wagon style now.

Nah, we had a yellow lab that was the best family dog ever. He ate a hole through the couch just like in the movie "Marley and Me".

My buddy got a new hound dog once. He left him in the truck while we were out chasing cats for maybe an hour, two hours tops. When we got back he said "Jesus Christ!" when we quaded by his truck. When I looked up, all I could see was his ceiling had been torn-up/ripped down to the point the truck looked like a horror movie. His plastic knob on his shifter was chewed to the point that it was no longer recognizable and it was better off than on! his dash board was chewed like it had been smeared with peanut butter and I could not help myself from bursting out in laughter!!!! he didn't think it was funny at all............ it still makes me smile re-telling the story.

When my chocolate lab was 9 months old we decided to try and leave him out of his crate for the first time, as we where only going to be gone for an hour tops. The little shi*t ate/destroyed over 200 books in that time frame. It literally looked like somebody lit a stick of dynamite off in the book shelves. My wife was pissed, I was impressed, and we're still best buds....

When my chocolate lab was 9 months old we decided to try and leave him out of his crate for the first time, as we where only going to be gone for an hour tops. The little shi*t ate/destroyed over 200 books in that time frame. It literally looked like somebody lit a stick of dynamite off in the book shelves. My wife was pissed, I was impressed, and we're still best buds....
We started leaving ours out for a couple hours at a time when she was about 8 months then all day everyday while we were at work and she did great until about 4 months later, when a few weeks ago she just apparently decided she didn't like to be left at home anymore and destroyed a couch cushion, feather pillows, a comforter and a rug. so I'm in the kennel building process now and she's in the garage during the day.. I'm hopeful she will grow out of it here soon, but she's gonna be a damn good hunting dog so what can you do

Have a Yellow and a silver lab. Had some old goose decoys in the landscaping. They’re all headless now. Theses dogs are not puppies. They are 4 and 9. Just don’t leave anything out that you don’t want teeth marks in.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back