Mystery Ranch Guide Light Frame Question

thompsont

I recently purchased a MR Guide Light Frame with the Metcalf bag. I was wondering if anyone have found an aftermarket meat shelf that you can attach just to the frame without the bag? After my first load back to camp or my vehicle, I would like to remove the Metcalf bag, attach some sort of meat self and then go back and get the rest of the meat. Has anyone came up with a solution that would work? Thank You!

Since no one has answered I will chime just to bump the thread. I have an internal frame and am planning on just putting the meat in game bags and putting them in the pack. But I definitely plan on this situation being less than 8 hours or so. The average temps where/when I'm going is 30s low to 50s high.

I recently purchased a MR Guide Light Frame with the Metcalf bag. I was wondering if anyone have found an aftermarket meat shelf that you can attach just to the frame without the bag? After my first load back to camp or my vehicle, I would like to remove the Metcalf bag, attach some sort of meat self and then go back and get the rest of the meat. Has anyone came up with a solution that would work? Thank You!

Call MR and ask about the part(s) you need from this Load Sling

Good luck

There is a guy on Rokslide that makes one. Looked pretty good, and was very reasonable price wise.
Pods8 I think is his username over there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atlasbranch
Back