PEAX Equipment

Yeti & NRA

Exactly right. The NRA is protecting our 2nd amendment rights. We would have lost them already if not for the NRA.

I'm not picking on you because several people expressed the same sentiment, but you present a false choice and a gross exaggeration. Right now the NRA is repugnant, especially with their rhetoric suggesting arms need to be taken up to protect themselves from liberals and the media. Twenty three years ago GHW Bush had the courage to tell Wayne to shut the hell up when he started down a similar path. They moderated somewhat, but now Wayne is back, and even worse he is generating fear against our fellow citizens. Someone else needs the courage to tell them to shut up and get them back on course.

For your enjoyment... from Elliott Woods, hunter and Iraq veteran... When you lose those types you should know your influence is dwindling. He was interviewed on NRA TV recently, and right afterwords they started in on the Mueller investigation. What does that have to do with gun rights? They are more about generating mistrust in our political system than protecting our guns.

rg

Yeti is based in Austin which is the Berkeley of Texas. Even if Yeti wanted to undo what has been done they won't be able to with their HQ being in Austin. I could see a bunch of litigation coming out of all this.

It is clearly evident NRA is valued by some and opposed by others. Subjective words used to describe is just that, one person's opinion.

Liberal media was hoping to lump Yeti in with all the other orgs dumping the NRA. Conservative media wanted another punching bag in the outrage playpen.

Seems pretty clear to me that Yeti wasn't taking an ideological stance against the NRA, so I'll continue to casually not buy their products as opposed to agressively avoiding them.

:cool:

I view the NRA as a once proud organization of Sportsmen, Marksmen, and Collectors that has devolved into the paranoia-peddling marketing wing of the firearms industry.

You have to be a special kind of stupid to blow up your own Yeti.

A couple hundred bucks to make a statement in regards to something you believe in is outrageous to some of you?

I find that really interesting.

A couple hundred bucks to make a statement in regards to something you believe in is outrageous to some of you?

I find that really interesting.

Outrageous? No. Dumb, yes.

If someone feelings strongly enough about this non issue I can think of a whole lot better ways to make an effective point then blowing up your own cooler.

Last edited:
If any of you NRA diehards are feeling conflicted because you have a garage full of Yetis I can sooth your conscious by trading you a fine shiny NRA coin for your entire inventory.

IMG-1520.jpg

IMG-1519.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back