Montana Upland- Seeking a local

NCUplander

Hello everyone. Hope you are having a nice day.

About me: I am a young hunter from North Carolina where we have little upland action. Im an avid duck hunter as I live on the coast and we catch a lot of migratory diver ducks.

I am trying to plan a Montana upland game hunt and I am seeking local assitance and/or some one to hunt with. This is a "roughing" it type trip. I dont know the area or the birds. I will not be bringing a dog.*

If you are someone who is an avid bird hunter in or near Montana and seek a "plus one" in the field and enjoy feeding ones addiction to bird hunting please pm me. I would greatly appreciate it.

*any and all upland game is apprecieated. Im looking for a slow dip into montana and am oppose to paying a guide where the object is always money. I feel the lack of that hunter to hunter connection*

This kinda reads like a bad personal ad...

When will you be in MT? What birds in particular? And MT is a pretty big state, which part are you looking at?

Bad? Maybe. But it is meant to be broad. I am looking for any type of birds in any part of the state there is no specifics. Just looking to hunt upland in Montana 2018 or 2019. Im looking at an introductory to non resident hunting in montana. There are other types of hunting i would like to do i just would like to take a slow course in montana hunting by someone who knows the place. (Any place)

Back