Coyote?

Have you ever smelled a coyote?? They wreak before they’re even dead! Nasty. You gotta be starving or a hillbilly to eat a coyote.

[video=youtube;_VrFV5r8cs0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VrFV5r8cs0[/video] Ask Dirty Harry what he thinks about eating coyote.

I'm pretty open minded about food, even ate a bobcat once, but I'd be hesitant on a coyote. Based on Meateater's results grilling it, I would give it a good brown, and then cook it low and slow in a gravy.

I usually cook them hide on in a crock pot, guts inside them. Really brings the flavor out.

yup! Start her up just before you leave home in the mourning. Everything will be perfect when you get back after work. Make sure you shut the house up tight, you wouldn't want to neighbors mooching come supper time.

It's bound to be super tough meat. And I'm guessing it smells like hell when cooking. But if you are set on trying it....use a lot of seasoning, brown it and then slow cook on low for as long as it takes to soften up. When slow cooking or braising, ALWAYS use some sort of stock. Water and broth is for amateurs.

Coyote recipe-shoot coyote, dig hole, bury coyote, piss in hole, walk away. Nah you can dispense with the hole.
I hope I'm never starving enough to have to eat a coyote.

Ive skinned way to many of them to ever be hungry enough to throw my teeth around them.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back