Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Bucket List Game Poll

Which NA Big Game would be your last?

• Total voters
I really want to do a caribou hunt, which I know is attainable. For some reason, an archery caribou has always been high on my list.

Bighorns in the Missouri breaks, the animal I always dream about in my absolute favorite place to hunt.

I went with the grizzly bear hunt in Alaska or the Yukon, maybe Montana soon!! (We can hope.) That being said a nice bighorn ram would be incredible and the Missouri Breaks is one of my favorites as well. It's incredible country over there.

I have been lucky enought to be on multiple hunts for every animal on your list...... The only one i haven't been lucky enough to carry a tag or is sheep.... If you count Aoudad as a NA sheep (Texas), that itch will be scratched in Sepetember.

That said, my ideal bucket list would be a big ram in the breaks with my bow. It WILL happen someday.....just waiting my turn. Would also like another crack at an archery grizzly bear hunt. I have an unsettled score in B.C., but I guess I would have to go to Alaska to get that done now.

I've only hunted 2 animals on that list (whitetails and black bears), any animal on that list would be a dream hunt. I did pick Elk as a last hunt, with my bow in September in the aspens somewhere.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atlasbranch
Back