Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Seeking direction for California D14 back country hunt in San Gorgonio Wilderness

TheJackrabbit

hello fellow hunters, I’m new to the forum and seeking direction for a back country hunt in D14. I am physically capable of a deep background hunt, I’m just looking for advice and direction for these hunts I’m going on in November. Thank you.

Last edited:
never hunted that area, but ive lived in so cal my whole life, and ive been up that direction a few times. get away from roads. i kno everyone always says that, but thats becuz it works. look over google earth and onX. i spend hours on there before i ever put boots on the ground. if you can, get out before the season starts and scout. i run trail cams year round so i get out regularly and scout the areas i hunt. also if ur hunting rifle, expect a lot of other hunters. ive hunted areas where i havent seen a single person during archery, but during rifle season the hillsides are covered with hunters. once again, get as far away from roads as u can.

Spend a crap load of time in the unit. If you pull one out of there you earned it.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back