Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

No luck drawing, now what?

Gibby97

Tried drawing in for a late season NM smoke pole hunt with no luck. Any suggestions on OTC hunts that are quality hunts for the DIY hunter? I’m open to other states to hunt, my limitation is having to hunt very early Sept (archery) or late Nov thru Dec with rifle or smoke pole.

Not a fall hunt but we’re going to Montana for spring Bear end of May otc tags, were in Iowa so not too far from you if you wanted to join us. Or try your luck in Wyoming mule deer.

There is still a ton of opportunity to be had. Idaho will be coming up in few months, Utah cow elk, arizona coues deer, arizona otc archery mulies, CO Otc.....

Tried drawing in for a late season NM smoke pole hunt with no luck. Any suggestions on OTC hunts that are quality hunts for the DIY hunter? I’m open to other states to hunt, my limitation is having to hunt very early Sept (archery) or late Nov thru Dec with rifle or smoke pole.

Colorado 3rd season elk otc

Still hope for Nevada guys! Hopefully chasing velvet bucks in the eastern sierras this August, hoping for a cow tag in December, won't be eligible for nv bulls until 2024 so it'll be off to Idaho for the next archery elk vision quest. Time to start researching! So with that I'm going to need all of your guys secret spots. Nothing too specific, just exact names of creeks, peaks, maybe some gps coordinates etc......lol

I am in the same boat, didnt draw AZ or NM. Planning a CO OTC hunt if I dont draw a CO 2nd choice unit.

Not a fall hunt but we’re going to Montana for spring Bear end of May otc tags, were in Iowa so not too far from you if you wanted to join us. Or try your luck in Wyoming mule deer.
Appreciate the offer but bear doesnt really trip my trigger. Even bigger i’m In the ag industry and we will be planting the hell out of beans then. I hope.

Idaho archery sounds pretty interesting to me. Sounds like I have some researching to do. Thanks for the suggestions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ram0307
Back