Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

New Mexico newb

Loon

Hello All,

Hailing from Tijeras. Really great group you have here, looking forward to contributing to a great community. What a day to intro myself, the NM draw results just dropped and I landed MZ elk unit 54 Colin Neblett-south and rifle deer in 36. Always looking for words of wisdom this is my 2nd season in NM. Good luck to everyone out chasing turkey, I'll be back at it this weekend in the Caldera.

Loon

Welcome to the community! I grew up in Sedillo and spent a lot of time in Tijeras when I was growing up. Wish you all the best of luck on the Gobblers and of course for Elk and Muley! I drew out for both Elk and Muley as well so this fall will be a great time!! Looking forward to getting back home to NM later next week from South Korea and will be officially retired from the Army in August! What a great year to be had!! Best of luck to all of you this year in whatever pursuits you adventure upon!!

R,
-Mikey

Welcome to the community! I grew up in Sedillo and spent a lot of time in Tijeras when I was growing up. Wish you all the best of luck on the Gobblers and of course for Elk and Muley! I drew out for both Elk and Muley as well so this fall will be a great time!! Looking forward to getting back home to NM later next week from South Korea and will be officially retired from the Army in August! What a great year to be had!! Best of luck to all of you this year in whatever pursuits you adventure upon!!

R,
-Mikey

I live in Sedillo, beautiful spot this is. Good luck to you as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmich05
Back