New Mexico Draw 2018

Scored!

54 Colin Neblett-south for muzzy elk
36 rifle deer

I am very pleased

My first NM hunt. Unit 2 archery elk 9/1 - 9/14. I guess I will have to figure out how I'm going to stagger my hunts since I burned 5 points in Colorado and am *almost* a sure thing to draw unit 49, depending on point creep.

My first NM hunt. Unit 2 archery elk 9/1 - 9/14. I guess I will have to figure out how I'm going to stagger my hunts since I burned 5 points in Colorado and am *almost* a sure thing to draw unit 49, depending on point creep.

You can turn your tag in and regain your points but forfeit the tag fee in CO if it doesn't work out for you. Congrats

IN! 1st choice rifle 6A.. 1ST ever ELK hunt @ 50 years old! Ohhhhh Yea!!!!

You can turn your tag in and regain your points but forfeit the tag fee in CO if it doesn't work out for you. Congrats

Yeah, I was aware of that but thanks anyway. Not really a fan of eating the tag fee, so I may just have to shorten each hunt a little and get it done sooner. And maybe I'll get "lucky" and get point creeped out of CO. I suppose I could also go CO before NM and then back again if needed, though that's a lot of driving and time away from work. My clients are going to start thinking I work 11 months out of the year and that September is mythical. I think September is magical. ;)

Elk - Unit 9 - Archery. Ran the numbers on goHunt, but the feedback on the unit seems less than positive. Not sure how I feel yet, but a tag is better than no tag.

Deer - Unit 24 2nd rifle.

First out of state solo hunts. Any want match, happy to meet up and help pack out

Holy cow! Drew my second choice 21a Archery second season starts September 15! First limited tag after 15 years Qof otc here in Montana! Any advice?

swing and a miss again here, perhaps someday. Congrats to all who drew!

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back