Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Montana Draw

You have a good tag. Get excited. I would begin the process of finding a place to hunt. Get ONx if you don't have it.

General Deer Combo will do
    To what avail are forty freedoms without a blank spot on the map?

No special elk or deer permits this year. Not surprised. General season again.

General deer here as well, excited to check out some news spots in the area we hunted last year!

5. Default

Name:  31179965_1829043777392549_1364573855753745511_n.jpg
Views: 692
Size:  35.6 KB

6. Default

Big game combos for me and my son. Plus I drew a 411-20 permit.
    Maybe I can find these guys again

Good luck Trucker. Sounds like a great area.
    Kalispell Montana home to 75% genuinely good individuals, controlled by 25% of the most arrogant people you will ever meet.

hahaha what mtguy said! Too funny

Quote Originally Posted by TheNorthStar View Post
    My general NR elk combo says it was successful but my dad's account is saying he didn't apply for any drawing even though he's got paper application confirmation for a MR ell combo and a $909 charge on his card... something's screwy.
    Good news. Pop got a hold of FWP today and must have fat fingered his ASL number while creating his account. They informed him that his app was successful and had him recreate an account.

In had a feeling it was going to turn out to be something like this. All's well that ends well.

Some pretty good permits in here, points and general tags for me this year will do

We drew. Looks like Sniper School is returning to Montana...

12. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ShootsManyBullets View Post
    We drew. Looks like Sniper School is returning to Montana...
    Congrats. Ironclad kitchen passes for everyone in the party this year?

13. Default

Congrats to all who drew! I think I will just be building points this year. Have never hunted Montana but the possibilities are endless!

14. Default

Unsuccessful on all draws and big game combo..... damn!

I thought I had seen a date but do we know when Non res can sign up for the returned tag list? I think my brother just flat out didn't apply. And do we know when they'll post a left over list?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by beartoothfront View Post
    I thought I had seen a date but do we know when Non res can sign up for the returned tag list? I think my brother just flat out didn't apply. And do we know when they'll post a left over list?
    Elk combos will be first come first served beginning May 7. the Deer combos alternate list will be available May 15.
    "There are no words that can tell the hidden spirit of the wilderness, that can reveal its mystery, its melancholy, and its charm." ~TR

"He was a mighty hunter before the Lord." ~Genesis 10:9

Quote Originally Posted by Gerald Martin View Post
    Congrats. Ironclad kitchen passes for everyone in the party this year?
    We'll bring the wall tent so kitchen passes for everyone. Chef will be marinated once he tags out. Regardless of the quality of the hunting it's always fun.

Quote Originally Posted by 406LIFE View Post
    Elk combos will be first come first served beginning May 7. the Deer combos alternate list will be available May 15.
    Is this info posted on the Montana site somewhere? I was wondering when the leftover elk combos go on sale.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345