1. Default Buds gun shop???

Any of you gents/ladies ever use Buds gun shop for a firearm purchase? I've used Gallery of Guns before and it's pretty simple. My FFL dealer that I use is one of Buds recommended transfer locations (these are apparently in green when choosing your FFL). I am assuming it's as easy as pay, wait, fill forms, go home with gun? Any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks,

Jess
    The difference between try and triumph is a bit of umph!

"A sportsman yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish, and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind."

2. Default

Three transactions. No problems.

just have it sent to your FFL , no problems
    It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.

Bunch! Use them... usually cheapest, sometimes slow, pay attention to how you pay and payment wait times.

I've done 9 rifles through Bud's and I love it. I like their layaway program too. It's always been quick shipping to my FFL. It is worth joining their club if you plan on using them frequently. There are some guns that you can only get as a member and some other deals along with it.
    I'm an addict...archery, rifles, shotguns, handguns, muzzleloaders, hunting, fishing, fly fishing..and I don't want rehab

CWEH...Colorado's Worst Elk Hunter 2007-2017 (but I'm still damned sexy) 10 years of consistency!!

Used Bud's several times, zero issues.
    "It's true hard work never killed anybody, but I figure, why take a chance?" -Ronald Reagan

I've looked at Bud's and always seem to fine better deals on gunbroker. I have bought 4 guns on their and really like it and I've always saved hundreds

From my experiences, I wouldn't hesitate to use either Bud's or Grab A Gun. I've used Grab A Gun the most for the on-line stuff I've done.
    Being defeated is a temporary condition, giving up is what makes it permanent.

I haven't used Bud's, but I have made several purchases through Sportsmans Outdoor Superstore. The prices have always been good, with free shipping to your FFl dealer.
    SLUGGO

Bud's sells a scatload of weaponry....high volume competitive pricing & e-solicitation. Never used em...no particular reason.

On the shores of the Graveyard of the Atlantic

Been good to me on a handful of transactions...got some Winchester waterfowl loads by the case a couple of seasons ago at an absolute steal compared to everywhere else.

I've ordered from them twice and couldn't be happier. I was able to find a FFL close to me with a $20 transfer fee.
    "I just missed your heart" - HANNA

13. Default

Whittaker's. Always has good deals.

Yep, about as good as it gets

I've used them, but Bud's is barely a mile from my house. Mule and antelope on the other hand...
    We have not reached ethical perfection in hunting. One never achieves perfection in anything, and perhaps it exists precisely so that one can never achieve it. Its purpose is to orient our conduct and to allow us to measure the progress accomplished. In this sense, the advancement achieved in the ethics of hunting is undeniable.
    - Jose Ortega y Gasset, 1942

16. Default

Just ordered from them last week. Pretty smooth process. Delivery takes 4-7 business days depending on where you live.

17. Default

Ordered my gun and it was at my FFL in 2 days. Very smooth process. Thanks to all who replied.
    The difference between try and triumph is a bit of umph!

"A sportsman yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish, and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind."

Without a doubt, the best store to buy from online
    “Life is tough... It’s even tougher when your Stupid” ~ The Duke

Quote Originally Posted by MK7mmSTW View Post
    Without a doubt, the best store to buy from online
    There's a store in KY that may challenge that statement...

https://shop.whittakerguns.com/

Quote Originally Posted by 1_pointer View Post
    There's a store in KY that may challenge that statement...

https://shop.whittakerguns.com/
    Yeah nothing against Bud's at all, but I've bought and sold a decent number of rifles in the last 10 years and every time I go to buy one Whittaker's is the cheapest I can find it.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowyMountaineer View Post
    Yeah nothing against Bud's at all, but I've bought and sold a decent number of rifles in the last 10 years and every time I go to buy one Whittaker's is the cheapest I can find it.
    You guys are nothing but enablers

Quote Originally Posted by SnowyMountaineer View Post
    They had free shipping to anywhere in the US for a long time. Not sure they still do. 10% off everything for the month of May going right now.