Buds gun shop???

G

Guest member 25165

Any of you gents/ladies ever use Buds gun shop for a firearm purchase? I've used Gallery of Guns before and it's pretty simple. My FFL dealer that I use is one of Buds recommended transfer locations (these are apparently in green when choosing your FFL). I am assuming it's as easy as pay, wait, fill forms, go home with gun? Any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks,

Jess

Bunch! Use them... usually cheapest, sometimes slow, pay attention to how you pay and payment wait times.

I've done 9 rifles through Bud's and I love it. I like their layaway program too. It's always been quick shipping to my FFL. It is worth joining their club if you plan on using them frequently. There are some guns that you can only get as a member and some other deals along with it.

I've looked at Bud's and always seem to fine better deals on gunbroker. I have bought 4 guns on their and really like it and I've always saved hundreds

I haven't used Bud's, but I have made several purchases through Sportsmans Outdoor Superstore. The prices have always been good, with free shipping to your FFl dealer.

Bud's sells a scatload of weaponry....high volume competitive pricing & e-solicitation. Never used em...no particular reason.

I've ordered from them twice and couldn't be happier. I was able to find a FFL close to me with a $20 transfer fee.

Just ordered from them last week. Pretty smooth process. Delivery takes 4-7 business days depending on where you live.

Ordered my gun and it was at my FFL in 2 days. Very smooth process. Thanks to all who replied.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back