Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

very nice Tbone
    I'm turning off Real Life Drive and thats right I'm hittin Easy Street on mud tires

This is from a couple weeks ago with my Dad in Southern Colorado. This was the first morning ever turkey hunting the area. we were close to 3 miles in when my Dad said he had enough walking and told me to go on and listen for birds...I wasn't 100 yards from him when this bird sounded off about 1/2 mile up the canyon...exciting next couple hours

https://youtu.be/ZuNGkrSVW10
    I'm turning off Real Life Drive and thats right I'm hittin Easy Street on mud tires

Quote Originally Posted by Mudranger1 View Post
    This is from a couple weeks ago with my Dad in Southern Colorado. This was the first morning ever turkey hunting the area. we were close to 3 miles in when my Dad said he had enough walking and told me to go on and listen for birds...I wasn't 100 yards from him when this bird sounded off about 1/2 mile up the canyon...exciting next couple hours

https://youtu.be/ZuNGkrSVW10
    Man. Tough luck but exciting! I couldn't make out what you guys were whispering, but assume there was no way to curl around that tree for a shot?
    2016 HuntTalk Baseball Pool Champion

That was just camera angle...I could see the bird just fine and my dad (the 1 with the gun) was about 5ft a little lower than me could see it even better. In the end I think he just got caught up in everything working out just like he had it in his head so when the bird did an about face he wasn't prepared to lower the boom

Closed out the Turkey season with my son...no matter what we did the turkeys Just kept winning and didnt even know they were in a game...50-60 yards. Maybe as close as45 but I wanted them inside 40 for him. Very little gobbling on the roost none once they hit the ground. Except for 1 that was a ways off but I believe he is the 1 that shows himself at the end. I think my boy had about enough by then and just wasn't mentally in the game. Maybe next year
    https://youtu.be/tq1gRAizsZM

7. Default

Had an amazing season on OTC birds and was lucky enough to see 6 hit the dirt! All of them came in gobbling their heads off except for bird#3 that gobbled once and came in silent 10 minutes later.

Name:  jason gobbler 2018.jpg
Views: 128
Size:  91.3 KB
    Name:  KC Jake.jpg
Views: 129
Size:  101.1 KB
    Name:  mark gobbler 2018.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  89.1 KB
    Name:  Mike gobbler 2018-1.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  101.3 KB
    Name:  Pono 18 gobbler.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  80.2 KB
    Name:  travis1.jpg
Views: 125
Size:  119.4 KB

awesome season Foldem!

I was lucky enough to be able to seal the deal on a Rampart Range bird this season. Heard him gobble two ridges over and managed to circle around in-front of him. The boom stick did the trick after stalking into 40 yards. A hunter 150 yards behind me kept him gobbling. I never even had to make a sound! It was a pretty amazing experience (and a heck of a hike out), although I hate that the other hunter did all the work for me without him knowing it.
    “When a hunter is in a treestand with moral values and with the proper hunting ethics and richer for the experience, that hunter is 20 feet closer to God.” - Fred Bear

congrats!

Foldem, same guy from COWaterfowl?

Congrats on a great season.
    God's trying to bless America, there's just too many people getting in the way.

12. Default

Yep that's me Zach. What's your name over there?

Kevin

Over there it's foulshot. Haven't posted there much since it's slowed way down.

Zach

Quote Originally Posted by Foldem View Post
    Yep that's me Zach. What's your name over there?

Kevin
    well isn't that special...yall been whoring around the internet together!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLOLOL

those antlers in the back ground by the log?
    "Elk don't know how many feet a horse has!" Bear Claw Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Mudranger1 View Post
    well isn't that special...yall been whoring around the internet together!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLOLOL
    you're just the jealous red headed stepchild....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234