Thread: BHA membership

Default BHA membership

Today I became a member of BHA. Awhile back I got a membership form I believe via mail. I totally disregarded it thinking it was just another group trying to get money. It wasn't until I joined this forum that I found out what it was all about. This organization parallels the same believes as HT. Then watching Geralds BHA video brought it full swing. I believe that as a member of HT joining BHA is a great way of partnering with a like minded organization. We all want public land and access to this land. So whats stopping you from joining this is for us and the next generation to come.

HT research. mtmuley

I would think a high percentage of HT belong to BHA. No facts, just wishful thinking.

Thanks for joining. The best is yet to come.
    "The danger of civilization, of course, is that one might piss one's life away on nonsense," Jim Harrison.

Just joined a few weeks ago myself and got my winter 2018 addition of the Backcountry Journal last week. I must say that I've been impressed with the group and that's why I joined and I was even more impressed when I opened that mag and started going through it, as it's top notch too!

Where ya been Topgun?
    Srsly, thanks for joining. The momentum is cool to see.
    "The danger of civilization, of course, is that one might piss one's life away on nonsense," Jim Harrison.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Huntkook View Post
    Today I became a member of BHA. Awhile back I got a membership form I believe via mail. I totally disregarded it thinking it was just another group trying to get money. It wasn't until I joined this forum that I found out what it was all about. This organization parallels the same believes as HT. Then watching Geralds BHA video brought it full swing. I believe that as a member of HT joining BHA is a great way of partnering with a like minded organization. We all want public land and access to this land. So whats stopping you from joining this is for us and the next generation to come.
    Glad I could be an influence. I've found it to be an incredibly diverse group of people in terms of individual ideologies on other topics, but with a common passion and singular vision toward protecting the lands and the wildlife we love.

8. Default

Thanks for joining! We just finished our 2018 Rendezvous. This year like the year's previous was an absolute blast! Hope to see you in 2019

What is keeping me from joining, is the run around I've got from phone calls I've made regarding their stance on public lands and gold mining. I like to more on public lands than just hunt, mining being one activity. PLP is a organization I support and trying to shut out another Right we as Americans have to enjoy outdoors is always a fighting battle. It seems ignorance with individuals mining rights and the impact of individual miners is just like hunting being portrayed by mainstream media.

Just joined a month ago. Wished I could have made the get together, that looked like fun (and I don't have a beard, is that a problem???)

On the shores of the Graveyard of the Atlantic

I just joined last week myself. I can’t wait to get my big PUBLIC LANDOWNER sticker on the back of my huntin’ rig! Looking forward to spreading the word to all my fishing clients this summer.

I myself, joined at the 2018 Rendezvous.
    "Talk low, talk slow and don't say too much." John Wayne

Finally got around to joining. HT should get a commission
    "Freedom is NOT Free"

Yeah.. I made the life member investment this year also. I'm glad to see so many other HT'ers are like minded!

I'm planning on getting a life membership as soon as my three year membership expires.

Joined last week. Saving up for the life time when this year is up. Hope to make the Rendezvous next year, looks like a blast for like minded people.
    To what avail are forty freedoms without a blank spot on the map?

I'm up for renewal, chatted with our Griz guy during the Griz vs Cat membership gig a couple months back though he's not gotten back with me since passing him my contact info. This thread is a good reminder to pull out the BHA renewal letter from a few weeks ago.
    " There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people." - Theodore Roosevelt
    Live to work or work to live... Your choice.