Caribou Gear

BHA membership

Huntkook

Today I became a member of BHA. Awhile back I got a membership form I believe via mail. I totally disregarded it thinking it was just another group trying to get money. It wasn't until I joined this forum that I found out what it was all about. This organization parallels the same believes as HT. Then watching Geralds BHA video brought it full swing. I believe that as a member of HT joining BHA is a great way of partnering with a like minded organization. We all want public land and access to this land. So whats stopping you from joining this is for us and the next generation to come.

Just joined a few weeks ago myself and got my winter 2018 addition of the Backcountry Journal last week. I must say that I've been impressed with the group and that's why I joined and I was even more impressed when I opened that mag and started going through it, as it's top notch too!

Today I became a member of BHA. Awhile back I got a membership form I believe via mail. I totally disregarded it thinking it was just another group trying to get money. It wasn't until I joined this forum that I found out what it was all about. This organization parallels the same believes as HT. Then watching Geralds BHA video brought it full swing. I believe that as a member of HT joining BHA is a great way of partnering with a like minded organization. We all want public land and access to this land. So whats stopping you from joining this is for us and the next generation to come.

Glad I could be an influence. I've found it to be an incredibly diverse group of people in terms of individual ideologies on other topics, but with a common passion and singular vision toward protecting the lands and the wildlife we love.

Thanks for joining! We just finished our 2018 Rendezvous. This year like the year's previous was an absolute blast! Hope to see you in 2019

What is keeping me from joining, is the run around I've got from phone calls I've made regarding their stance on public lands and gold mining. I like to more on public lands than just hunt, mining being one activity. PLP is a organization I support and trying to shut out another Right we as Americans have to enjoy outdoors is always a fighting battle. It seems ignorance with individuals mining rights and the impact of individual miners is just like hunting being portrayed by mainstream media.

Just joined a month ago. Wished I could have made the get together, that looked like fun (and I don't have a beard, is that a problem???)

Yeah.. I made the life member investment this year also. I'm glad to see so many other HT'ers are like minded!

Joined last week. Saving up for the life time when this year is up. Hope to make the Rendezvous next year, looks like a blast for like minded people.

I'm up for renewal, chatted with our Griz guy during the Griz vs Cat membership gig a couple months back though he's not gotten back with me since passing him my contact info. This thread is a good reminder to pull out the BHA renewal letter from a few weeks ago.

Back