Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Good Morning Idaho, It's Opening Day Of the 2018 Idaho Spring Black Bear Season

I'm new here and this is my first post, but I don't mind reviving this thread with a few goodies... Hunting the Clearwater Valley area in North Central Idaho. Have this big guy stalking my bait :D
31914015_1660566550659655_2721204245528313856_n.jpg [video=youtube_share;lKXqwdNMi6E]https://youtu.be/lKXqwdNMi6E[/video]

Hunter of Deer, Bear, Elk and Other Misc Creatures as State Laws Permit.

I'm new here and this is my first post, but I don't mind reviving this thread with a few goodies... Hunting the Clearwater Valley area in North Central Idaho. Have this big guy stalking my bait :D
View attachment 82660 [video=youtube_share;lKXqwdNMi6E]https://youtu.be/lKXqwdNMi6E[/video]

Hunter of Deer, Bear, Elk and Other Misc Creatures as State Laws Permit.
Righteous bruin and he appears to be black, an elusive and unusual 'color phase' phantom in Idaho. I've seen 6 bears to date (sorry, I don't bait) in the same general area, though I'm not certain whether you're referring to the Middle Fork, South Fork or North Fork. In any case, thanks for the photos.

Last edited:
Righteous bruin and he appears to be black, an elusive and unusual 'color phase' phantom in Idaho. I've seen 6 bears to date (sorry, I don't bait) in the same general area, though I'm not certain whether you're referring to the Middle Fork, South Fork or North Fork. In any case, thanks for the photos.

Thanks! Just above the Northfork on the main coridor of the Clearwater. No apologies needed (baiting). Glad you enjoyed. Hopefully a harvest photo will be soon to follow :)

Thanks Bro, for the clarification. All of my sightings were along the North Fork and Cayuse Creek areas. Thanks again.
:cool: IDAHO BEAR HUNTERS RULE

I'm new here and this is my first post, but I don't mind reviving this thread with a few goodies... Hunting the Clearwater Valley area in North Central Idaho. Have this big guy stalking my bait

Be careful of what you post, the plastic bait barrel shown in video could get you in trouble, check the regulations.

Bill

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back