Buying a used pack...

netman

What’s your thoughts on buying a used pack? I have been offered a decent price on a EXO 5500 with several options. The pack looks in very good/excellent condition. It’s four years old and not a K2 frame. Not sure of the difference?
What would you think would be a middle of the road price on the pack/frame?
Money wise it does not matter to me if I buy new or used. If I buy used it will help me pick up a few other high end items I still need.
If I buy new I get the lifetime warranty and manufacture support.
I’m waiting on SO to come out with the Brooks with Revo pack but still considering a Kifaru or EXO.
Thanks

If you buy used at let’s say 1/2-2/3 new price you could use it for a year and for some reason you don’t like it, I’m sure you could sell it for what you bought it for (assuming it’s in good condition).

Frequent promoter of Badlands packs. Find a used one fitting your interest, send it in to Badlands for warranty work on tears, zippers, etc... Get a Badass pack in return for the used price.

100% legit, as expressed in their warranty. Sheesh, if they hadn't treated their warranty as they have with me, I'd figure they should pay for my promotion of their brand. :D

Seek Outside has Boadwing out on the Revo frame already - more versatile with the pouches IMO than the Brooks.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crookhunt
Back