Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Glock

Sold my Ruger 480 and picked up the Glock gen 3 10 mm
It's been on my side since . It shoot great , large mag capacity and easy to maintain. Money is always nice but if you can get it for a great deal, buy with confidence.
Ps.. I haven't had any experience with it on a big Yogi ...yet.

Might take a Glock 20 10mm in trade. I don't know much about semi-auto handguns. Don't own one, never have, revolver guy. So, as far as semi pistols, tell me about the Glock 20 10mm. Thanks guys, mtmuley

So, You have gone over to the dark side....:W: Next thing we know you will be anonymously perusing 6.5's at the next gun show.

So, You have gone over to the dark side....:W: Next thing we know you will be anonymously perusing 6.5's at the next gun show.

The 6.5 thing won't happen. As far as the Glock, I would rather have a light wheel gun in .41 magnum. The Glock is tough to turn down for an afternoon helping a bud on his new house. We'll see. mtmuley

I'd rather have the wheelgun. Glocks are good tools & the 10mm is a solid cartridge, but a 41 Mag with a 4" pipe would be more better.

You can always take the Tupperware and sell it for a real pistol. ;)

The 6.5 thing won't happen. As far as the Glock, I would rather have a light wheel gun in .41 magnum. The Glock is tough to turn down for an afternoon helping a bud on his new house. We'll see. mtmuley

Well, that's different. You made it sound like you traded something for it like a bicycle or a drill. Not just from helping someone out. This way you can claim it as a gift.
btw, is your help that good, or was the guy tht desperate that he gave you a shooter just for helping out?

A 10mm is actually a little on the unique side as not many make them. Big bore fits your collection. Glock has such a goofy angle on the grip that it throws everything else off and the plastic glock mags fatigue after a while and tend to swell when you use a full clip

Yep, the next turn from a sinister semi is Creedbun Ave.;)

Speaking of man buns. i counted 6 of them a the gym last sunday. :hump: .....and 3 rooster tails.

I was going to take a pic for whomever it is on here that hates man buns. Can't think of the poster off hand who has tht under his handle

The 6.5 thing won't happen. mtmuley

You never know. I would never admit to being a fringe associate of the Snooty Sixteen Guage Society (SSGS). But there is one lurking somewhere in the back of the safe. However, it is semi, so I prob can still mortally offend
the purists like Onpoint :cool:

You never know. I would never admit to being a fringe associate of the Snooty Sixteen Guage Society (SSGS). But there is one lurking somewhere in the back of the safe. However, it is semi, so I prob can still mortally offend
the purists like Onpoint :cool:

Come on out of the shadows..no one will judge. ; )

Come on out of the shadows..no one will judge. ; )

Says the yoga mat hunter....

It would be no man's land,Harley. Shunned with disapproving sneers from the likes of an LL Bean attired enlightened liberal like Lamb and nose thumbed on the other side by Quackkllr

From my research hardcast bullets such a sthose made by Buffalo Bore are acceptable for use in Glock pistols.

Says the yoga mat hunter....

It would be no man's land,Harley. Shunned with disapproving sneers from the likes of an LL Bean attired enlightened liberal like Lamb and nose thumbed on the other side by Quackkllr

I got champagne tastes on a Thunderbird budget, baby.

You obviously have not endured a session of hot yoga conundrum prioritization.

No, but I admit to occasionally checking out the sweaty clientele as they exit after a steamy session. the ones without manbuns, anyway

Size matters... :)

In this case, any semi will hold equal or more rounds than any wheel gun. Then size / weight play into the decision factor... But you know that...

Since we love to opine over guns and God forbid, we share opinions here, I am not up for the large sized semi nor wheel use in back country. More weight, especially steel revolvers/semi.
So, to me, a G20, while much lighter due to material, is still excess weight/size. A compact G23, 27, 43 is ideal. Carry off duty and use in Backcountry is ideal as it keeps repetition with the same firearm. In the heat of the moment, repetition is a key factor, be it a hostile bear or criminal.
Meh, good reading material here. Good perspectives shared. How about a handgun that shoots 6.5's. haha! Boom! :D pre-work, watching nekkid & afraid reading about handguns... Coffee, Life is good.

Last edited:
Kudos to Keeptrying for trying to keep this thread on message. sorry Muley

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atlasbranch
Back