Caribou Gear Tarp

2018 MT Deer & Elk Drawing Results

Dang I can’t read the comments since I’m not on Facebook. I’m sure there’s some good ones on there!

You all would have never been able to handle it back in the pre computer days when the permits came in the mail the first part of August.

Or when your dadgum hunting partner got to your mail box before you did. But I never got mad - hehe

The FWP web site now says " The drawing is in process. Your results will be shown after the drawing is complete" Hell I can only hit the redo buttong so many times a hour. Anticipation is killing me.

mini backdoor for MT results? LOL

earlier today hitting the mandatory reporting tab yielded a message no reporting periods were open, now it lets me access that tab and select my name to start a report...

Looks like results are being posted geographically. I know Sydney results are up and starting to move West.

Looks like results are being posted geographically. I know Sydney results are up and starting to move West.

If I hop on the interstate now I should get my results around Big Timber.

Recent fb post on regional page says they strive to have results available by 5pm mountain time Thursday 4/26

Stinks that this year you can't see your points go away. I'm pretty sure even if I draw a permit I'll be returning it gonna focus on NM elk.

Sweet. I drew an elk permit, but odds were easy so I kind of expected it. You can get draw results from the Fwp line, but the web posting will be later. They are technically challenged at Fwp. 406-586-7825

mini backdoor for MT results? LOL

earlier today hitting the mandatory reporting tab yielded a message no reporting periods were open, now it lets me access that tab and select my name to start a report...

Same here new backdoor?

Sweet. I drew an elk permit, but odds were easy so I kind of expected it. You can get draw results from the Fwp line, but the web posting will be later. They are technically challenged at Fwp. 406-586-7825
Is this true -hate to make the call and overwhelm them.

LOLZ greenhorn... had to google the number because as I remembered all the the FWP prefixes are 444

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back