Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I don't know why, but there is a small piece of me that has its hopes up each time I click on this thread that maybe FWP finished their chores early and conducted the drawing.

Honestly, if I was FWP, I would find out when my team thought they could have the drawing done, then tell folks that the drawings are going to happen a month after that. But it's good practice to remind myself that, instead of bitching about how the world doesn't revolve around me, I should be thankful that I get the chance to get excited about this each year.

Quote Originally Posted by TRS_Montana View Post
    instead of bitching about how the world doesn't revolve around me, I should be thankful that I get the chance to get excited about this each year.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I figure if it happens, when it happens... It will happen. Until then, I win points.

Good view, TRS
    Live to work or work to live... Your choice

Rockin' HT's 2017 MLB Champion - Hall of Famer. Giving Pete Rose a run for his $$$

You all would have never been able to handle it back in the pre computer days when the permits came in the mail the first part of August.
    In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria.

― Benjamin Franklin

I'm glad the drawing is delayed. Had it happened we would have never got to see these comments.

Pure gold.

https://www.facebook.com/MontanaFWP/
    In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria.

― Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by tjones View Post
    I'm glad the drawing is delayed. Had it happened we would have never got to see these comments.

Pure gold.

Conspiracy theories are running rampant.
    "The mountains are calling and I must go." - John Muir

Pure gold.

My favorite are the comments about total squared points "Them there bastards told my cousin he had 101 chances to draw this year. HOW DO THEY FIGURE THAT!?!?! RIGGED! IT'S ALL RIGGED!"

Quote Originally Posted by BlakeA View Post
    My favorite are the comments about total squared points "Them there bastards told my cousin he had 101 chances to draw this year. HOW DO THEY FIGURE THAT!?!?! RIGGED! IT'S ALL RIGGED!"
    I saw that too hahaahaha! I wanted to comment on it.

Also kinda wanted to put a violin emoji to most of their comments but I refrain from commenting on FB.

I think those comments pretty well sum up why changing any season structure in MT will never happen.

Quote Originally Posted by huntin24/7 View Post
    I think those comments pretty well sum up why changing any season structure in MT will never happen.
    Yep.

You all would have never been able to handle it back in the pre computer days when the permits came in the mail the first part of August.
    The age of instant gratification! MT is simply teaching hunters how to be more patient!
    Can't figure people down there eating hog when they could feed on elk.
    Bear Claw "Jeremiah Johnson"

Dang I can’t read the comments since I’m not on Facebook. I’m sure there’s some good ones on there!

Quote Originally Posted by Crumb View Post
    Dang I cant read the comments since Im not on Facebook. Im sure theres some good ones on there!
    Kinda wish I was on Facebook to see the show. mtmuley

Or when your dadgum hunting partner got to your mail box before you did. But I never got mad - hehe

In the old days if you screwed up your ap. they would send it back for you to correct. Been there, done that.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123