Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

There is no justice...He will probably give Randy all the credit and buy a show sponsorship...
    >>>---------------->
    Hostess Donettes pro staff

Quote Originally Posted by MTGomer View Post
    You donít lose your points for drawing second choice ...
    Thats right! Having a tough week, thanks for that reminder. Back to big smiles
    When I die, spread me over the Mission mountains so I can watch the Sunset over Flathead for eternity!

I was unsuccessful on the big game combo. At least I still have a chance for a B tag.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by d-bone20917 View Post
    I was unsuccessful on the big game combo. At least I still have a chance for a B tag.
    Yes still lots of opportunities for guys that want to hunt a cow

We (My wife, myself, and a friend) were successful on drawing our NR General Deer Combo. Is there any way to see how many NR applicants there were for deer combo, elk combo and big game combo??

Congrats to everyone who drew. I'll be interested to see the odds from this year's draw.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brownbear932008 View Post
    I would call tomorrow after thinking I bet you did draw. It may be the fact that it was a deer/elk combo that the elk was released after someone chose to only keep the deer portion of the combo. Then it was place back into the draw and you all got drawn. If it's under your successful portion of myfwp your probably fine.
    This is exactly what happened. Here is the note from FWP:
    What that means is that you have a general elk combo license but got it in the second drawing. After the initial drawing there were licenses left due to other applicants choosing a refund if they did not get a permit and those licenses were put through a second drawing.

It seems so stupid to put "released" right next to the tag I drew. They almost gave me a heart attack.

Got a NR Combo. Super excited to explore MT for the first time.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456