Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

2018 MT Deer & Elk Drawing Results

I just talked to Montana fish and game and they said they will not start drawing until Wed. 04/18/18. Have a good weekend.

Well I know they screwed up paddlefish since I didn't draw that. They will more than likely screw up my moose, sheep and goat, too.

Same boat here! I got lucky last year, so I guess I can't complain. I'm still not sure if I'll go up there for the snag and release.

Hope so, Hope the deer in the Missouri breaks area are able to make it. Michigan is getting hammered with a late storm ourselves.

I hope the weather in Michigan changes quickly , my wife daughter and grandson are flying out on Wednesday back home to Montana ! She told me this morning it was a Blizzard still .

I just hope draw results are out this week I'm sick of waiting . Even tho I'll be disappointed anyways

I just new something was going on at FWP. I drove past the Kalispell office a while ago and it was packed . I figured they were giving out the good tags at the desk and we would get what's left . Hmmm we still set here and wait .

Why in the world have they not tested it before now? why is it every year there are problems with this system? I don't care about the extra week (I'm not drawing, but family is), but this just seems like poor performance that we are just to accept.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back