2018 MT Deer & Elk Drawing Results

Always been this next week as long as I've been putting in . Last year of course it was delayed few days cuz they fd up

Well I know they screwed up paddlefish since I didn't draw that. They will more than likely screw up my moose, sheep and goat, too.

For some reason I'm not at all excited about the draw usually I am but I am just assuming that I'm not gonna draw anyways.

Well I know they screwed up paddlefish since I didn't draw that. They will more than likely screw up my moose, sheep and goat, too.

Well if you didnt put in for the catch and release option you can still paddlefish over at Intake right?

Don’t you have 2 Preference points? You should be good.

I have my fingers crossed!

Yeh for a combo - I'll draw that . I meant elk permit . I have 6 points . Applied for permit that gonna take 9 -10 points or more probably . Never know

Watching and waiting - this is like waiting for the delivery nurse to come and get you from the lobby. Is it a general tag or is it twins a tag and the permit!

Watching and waiting - this is like waiting for the delivery nurse to come and get you from the lobby. Is it a general tag or is it twins a tag and the permit!

I'de say this year is more like waiting on the results of an STD test.

General season, one point, Any speculation maybe 7 out of 10 chance?? Hope some good deer make it out of April!

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ram0307
Back