Mountian Mike's

SFC B

Has anyone used the mountain mikes deer positioner to hang a euro? I have one on the way and am going to use it for my pronghorn buck.

Yes. The two euros below are made with mountain mikes skull and positioner. I have not tried to mount a real skull to one though. I'm happy with the results.

20170328_181536.jpg

Just got notification that it came into the store so I will be headed up there after work to grab it......pics to follow

I agree with SnowyMountaineer, SkullBracket is very good. Strong enough to hold the biggest of bull racks. I do sell them for the guy, helps he is in the same town as I am. But, I would also recommend them if I didn't sell them. Secure as you can get and won't pull through the skull cap like some big names have doing.

Skull bracket comes with 2 lag bolts. You could get away dry wall anchors with a small deer, but in no way trust that for an elk, moose, sheep, or bison

Got it installed on the skull last night (super easy couple minute operation) and am going to try and get it on the wall this evening.

Here you go....I'm pretty happy with how it turned out

Attachments

• antelope on the wall.jpg
    antelope on the wall.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 145
  • lope 2.jpg
    lope 2.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 145
  • lope 3.jpg
    lope 3.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 145
I would do something different for a big deer of elk but for this or a small deer and $14 this is a good option.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back