SFW at it again

ringer

They had a meeting at Cabelas and are calling themselves ConserveandProtectAZ. Pushing for a bunch of auction tags to benefit Game & Fish. I am sure Peay and Cemerillo are in the mix somewhere. I thought we killed them off last time with the SFW/USO mess. If you want to keep Arizona from becoming Utah then write the G&F commission. We are going to have to rally the troops again to get rid of these guys. They are claiming that they stopped the HSUS initiative to ban mountain lion and bobcat hunting here. That is pure bunk. I did more by having my Romanian employees get their 1000 church members to write and to harass the stinky California hippys getting signatures. Time for Paul Revere to ride again.

SFW needs $$$ to fuel the private lifestyle that is fabulous. UT F&G needed a way to create a slush fund for political activism. UT's unique mono-theocracy approach to society strongly influenced all things Utah including political races to non-profit leadership to game board nominations. The tags were yanked from non-resident allocations to provide a funding mechanism for the slush fund.

As a part-time AZer, there is no way SFW can craft a system in AZ where money is generated and never aggressively audited with potential legal repercussions when shenanigans are in play. Not sure why the rank and file is so compliant to allow the chest-thumping anytime SFW wants to make a false claim about how were the tip of the spear to delist wolves or defeat a referendum. Internet makes it easy to confirm lies are lies.

Viva la Zona!

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back