Banning of knives in London.

I think Steven Rinella has a story about losing a knife when he lived in New York City.

I have knifes all over my car, office house, etc. My boys have become knife hoarders themselves.

...subscribed, hoarders anonymous

So under the current law you you could be in all kinds of trouble giving a set of steak knives as a wedding present? I guess as long as they stay in the box?

I saw a story not too long ago about an old 'pensioner' that stabbed an intruder INSIDE his house with a screwdriver and killed the guy...but the old man is in prison for murder....

Removing the tool and behaving like a tool chooses another tool....is addressing the wrong tool.

Rob, are you on your phone and fishing?;)
Nope, working today at home... when I'm not dinking around on this site of course. :D. Sounds like some silly rules, but I'd sooner floss my teeth than do an internet search to learn enough to care about what London is doing. In the 90s I was shocked when security at the Kalispell airport told me I couldn't have my hunting knife in my carry on so that's my mindset.

Nope, working today at home... when I'm not dinking around on this site of course. :D. Sounds like some silly rules, but I'd sooner floss my teeth than do an internet search to learn enough to care about what London is doing. In the 90s I was shocked when security at the Kalispell airport told me I couldn't have my hunting knife in my carry on so that's my mindset.

I have almost missed a few flights sprinting back to the parking lot...the bane of a quality edc. These days I drive, armed to the teeth....peeling oranges.

I saw a story not too long ago about an old 'pensioner' that stabbed an intruder INSIDE his house with a screwdriver and killed the guy...but the old man is in prison for murder....
Not quite John, it happened last week, 2 burglars entered a house, 1 went up stairs, the other, armed with a screwdriver bundled the 78 year old guy into the kitchen, big mistake, pensioner picked up knife and stabbed him, he ran out with his accomplice, the guy tried to pull his dying friend into a van but gave up and ran off, he is still at large and making threat to the pensioner, as are friends of the burglar.
The pensioner was initially arrested on suspicion of murder, but all charges were quickly dropped.
Yesterday flowers and tributes were put up outside the house, they were removed last night, today the came back and put new flowers up, within a short time, in full view of TV cameras, a guy pulled them all down and stamped on them, feeling are still running high!
The pensioner deserves a big pat on the back.
Cheers
Richard

Not quite John, it happened last week, 2 burglars entered a house, 1 went up stairs, the other, armed with a screwdriver bundled the 78 year old guy into the kitchen, big mistake, pensioner picked up knife and stabbed him, he ran out with his accomplice, the guy tried to pull his dying friend into a van but gave up and ran off, he is still at large and making threat to the pensioner, as are friends of the burglar.
The pensioner was initially arrested on suspicion of murder, but all charges were quickly dropped.
Yesterday flowers and tributes were put up outside the house, they were removed last night, today the came back and put new flowers up, within a short time, in full view of TV cameras, a guy pulled them all down and stamped on them, feeling are still running high!
Cheers
Richard

Wow, wtf is wrong with this picture?

Cheers
Richard

That's amazing... Wow! Castle doctrine is worth every penny in the U.S. States that believe in a person's right to protect him/herself and children from such criminal elements. Something is twisted when a criminal intent to harm a law abiding citizen is treated as a martyr.

Hey Richard, just remember to turn your headlights on in the early morning and you won't get pulled over! Again... ;)

Funny these problems started in London after electing a mayor from the religion of peace and allowing many of his followers in the country. You think they will figure it out before they lose all their rights and are enslaved?

Hey Richard, just remember to turn your headlights on in the early morning and you won't get pulled over! Again... ;)
Very true Dave, he was a really observant copper, noticed my lights were out, but failed to question why 2 guys were in a city at 04.30 in the morning, dressed in shooting clothing, and a rifle on the back seat!
Priceless!
Cheers
Richard

I am not surprised that London is going after knives. Just because they out law them doesn't mean that people won't carry them. I believe going after knives is silly because every kitchen has knives of some kind. Just because they are used for cooking doesn't mean that they can't be used in stabbing.

Holly
http://www.huntingscopespro.com

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmich05
Back