Yeti GOBOX Collection

Pronghorn empanadas!

That is some fine looking food. What time should I come over for dinner?

Bottom pic is smoked salsa that was added to the empanadas. Middle is the roast. Crock pot your roast with onion, bell pepper, garlic and beef broth. After, shred and add the roast taco seasoning and salsa to a skillet. Saute fkr 20min or till the moisture is removed. I used pillsbury flakey pie crust ajd baked them to golden brown. My seasoning is a cumin, chili, paprika and garlic base. Sorry i dont have an exact recipe. I dont cook with recipes too much. Feel free to pm me if you have questions as i may miss a post here. I would recommend using a insta pot if you have one which would speed the process up. Just cut the roast up into big chunks to speed the process up. I just got one and love it!

Bottom pic is smoked salsa that was added to the empanadas. Middle is the roast. Crock pot your roast with onion, bell pepper, garlic and beef broth. After, shred and add the roast taco seasoning and salsa to a skillet. Saute fkr 20min or till the moisture is removed. I used pillsbury flakey pie crust ajd baked them to golden brown. My seasoning is a cumin, chili, paprika and garlic base. Sorry i dont have an exact recipe. I dont cook with recipes too much. Feel free to pm me if you have questions as i may miss a post here. I would recommend using a insta pot if you have one which would speed the process up. Just cut the roast up into big chunks to speed the process up. I just got one and love it!

Thanks for the head start -- with 3 pronghorn tags to fill this fall good to start coming up with great things to do with them.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back