Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

FNG from NE OR

Heyjbales

Howdy All.

I'm a farm kid from NE Oregon, but now have found myself driving a desk in Bend, OR. Luckily, I am moving to Laramie, WY come August. I know it's conveniently when I need to be scouting archery mule deer, but am still excited to check out a new state.

Popped on here to find more info about hunting WY, but now can't seem to pluck my eyes from all sorts of forum threads.

If any of you boys/gals are in Laramie next fall, feel free to get a hold of me!

Dilly dilly,

Jaden

Welcome. What part of NE Oregon? Laramie is a great town, some of the best fishing I’ve experienced.

A little village outside of La Grande called Imbler.

Where's the good fishing around Laramie? We visited a couple weeks ago and sounded like folks did a bunch of ice fishing out there, which sounds like a good way to down some brewskis when the weather get's frigid. :p

Thanks for the welcomes!

A little village outside of La Grande called Imbler.

Where's the good fishing around Laramie? We visited a couple weeks ago and sounded like folks did a bunch of ice fishing out there, which sounds like a good way to down some brewskis when the weather get's frigid. :p

Thanks for the welcomes!

Been through Imbler a number of times, neat area. If you like to fly fish lakes, the prairies lakes are really good from ice out through June. More blue ribbon stream and river fishing than you can shake a stick at. The lakes get really good again in the fall.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back