MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Illinois public land buck

blacksheep

I have been watching this fella for 3 years now. I didn't see him this season and I have not checked my cameras yet to see if he survived the 2017 season.

blacksheep

Last edited:
That is one impressive buck. Private, public, no matter where you find him, he's big and handsome to boot.

For me it doesn't show the photos on the forum but if I click I can see them at photobucket. That's a really nice buck! 3 seasons on public land, he's a smart one

If you knew you were assured a chance at just one such deer in your life time, you would know you would have a long, if frustrating life while waiting for something like that to show up. He is not just big, he's handsome.

OK, now I see what you're talking about! Love those long tines! Heck of a nice deer. Put some more mass in there and he would REALLY be a monster!

Heck of a deer! Looks like a much bigger version of the biggest buck my dad ever shot. Growing up looking at that on the wall is probably while I have a preference for tine length over width in whitetails.

Assuming the date/time is correct on those pics, how many times have you went back and thought, "what was I doing that day instead of being there?"?

I've only seen him once in the woods. 3 years ago i was watching for him and thought I saw something move. I grabbed my shotgun and he was over to my left about 50 yds away looking at me. I didn't have shot. So now he has had the opportunity to get huge. I need to check my game cameras to see if he survived last deer season.

blacksheep

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jerrod12
Back