MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Liberal pansies at it again…..

Mthunter, congrats on loosing weight but I gotta ask. Are you growing a Man Bun? Is the a Creedmoor ammo in your range purse? Are you starting to identify as a hippie? I hope not, but there is hope, you just need a big slap from Cushman, have a american beer, and a little weapons therapy with MTmuley.

Mthunter, congrats on loosing weight but I gotta ask. Are you growing a Man Bun? Is the a Creedmoor ammo in your range purse? Are you starting to identify as a hippie? I hope not, but there is hope, you just need a big slap from Cushman, have a american beer, and a little weapons therapy with MTmuley.

I prefer to call it a Top Knot...yes...I prefer the term dirtbag. Actually it's a buzzcut...my 6.5 ammo is in boxes that came from the Veteran owned brass manufacturer...I'm probably still considered a hipster because I drink Rainier when not drinking bourbon

Funny how the current administration touts states rights until it's something they don't agree with. Such as legal pot, sanctuary cities, abortion rights and LGBT rights. Now they are suing a state for exercising their states rights. That shows they are trying to stop something that will hinder their PLT agenda. What a shock.

Last edited:
Not quite sure I understand your post...

Are you suggesting that women don't bass or sport fish... seems sexist....not sure I agree.... seen quite a few ladies pull up 300 pond tuna looking down the rail......

By the way tuna make great sushi...Which also happens to be what's for dinner....

Somebody said dinner, tuna and women.

F3E708A1-82CA-4B0F-81FA-0B38474576E0.jpeg

Funny how the current administration touts states rights until it's something they don't agree with. Such as legal pot, sanctuary cities, abortion rights and LGBT rights. Now they are suing a state for exercising their states rights. That shows they are trying to stop something that will hinder their PLT agenda. What a shock.

You’re always good for a good laugh at your own expense.

See post #2

He probably has a 16 gauge in his safe also :hump:

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back