Caribou Gear Tarp

Wyoming Pronghorn 57, 64, 67, or 114?

poormanslam

If I don't have a full slate in 2018 I am considering burning my Wy Pronghorn points. I have hunted 57 twice and had good hunts but would like to see some new country. Any advice on the above units for 2018? it looks like the Central part of the state has received good winter precip with the southern (Unit 57) pretty dry. Thank in advance for your help and good luck in the draws.

We'll get some info tonight for Southern Wyoming at the season setting meeting in Laramie.I'll check back after or you can watch online I believe and hear for yourself what conditions are . We should get some population numbers and ratios at the meeting. Good snow and moisture as of late in the Snowies but not sure how that has gone on the west side of the Sierra Madres.

I know 114 well and if I had the points and the time to put in to find a good one that's where I'd go. The good thing about 114 is that it never gets hit by bad winters and that allows most bucks to grow good horns right from the getgo.

I know 114 well and if I had the points and the time to put in to find a good one that's where I'd go. The good thing about 114 is that it never gets hit by bad winters and that allows most bucks to grow good horns right from the getgo.

Is trophy potential similar to the other top units in Wy?

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mthunter137
Back