Caribou Gear

Wyoming Unit 65 Questions

I was going to start another thread or send you a PM madtom, but I'll just handle our other earlier squabble

Thanks for handling it. Have you called the Crimestoppers Hotline?

Not interested in hijacking another thread. The OP should apply for a region J tag in the regular draw and shoot a big ol’ buck.

Thanks for handling it. Have you called the Crimestoppers Hotline?

Not interested in hijacking another thread. The OP should apply for a region J tag in the regular draw and shoot a big ol’ buck.

You wanted an answer in black and white and now when you get it that's what you come back with! I don't believe we were hijacking the thread since the gentleman got the answer he was looking for times ten!

Last edited:
Yes, we can and I apologize to everyone when it's hard to get a point across the way the draws work out.

I was going to start another thread or send you a PM madtom, but I'll just handle our other earlier squabble regarding the early NR elk draw violating their own G&F rules right here. I got some help from my buddy jm77 over the weekend on why the G&F is in violation regarding Regulation 44. Technically they are in direct violation of WY Statute 16-3-103 of the Administrative Procedures Act involving changes they want to make in Regulation 44.

The Wyoming Administrative Procedure Act is found in Title 16, Chapter 3 of Wyoming Statutes. According to Wyo. Stat. § 16-3-102, each agency should lay down the nature and requirements of all procedure available in connection with contested cases. The agency should make available rules, written statements of policy, final orders, decisions and opinions for public inspection and copying. A rule, order or decision is not valid against any party until it has been filed with the registrar of rules and made available for public inspection. In formulating rules of practice, each agency may request the assistance of the attorney general.
Wyo. Stat. § 16-3-103 requires an agency to give at least 45 days’ notice regarding adoption, amendment or repeal of any rule. The notice should be given to the attorney general, the secretary of state’s office as registrar of rules. AN Agency should afford all interested persons reasonable opportunity to submit data views, or arguments, orally or in writing. When an agency finds that an emergency requires the agency to proceed without notice or opportunity for hearing, it may adopt emergency rules. An emergency rule is effective when filed. Such rule is effective for a period of not longer than 120 days. An agency should submit the rule or any amendment, repeal, modification or revision of the rule to the governor for review. The governor has to approve and sign the rule, before it is submitted to the registrar of rules. Upon receipt of a notice of intended action from a state agency, the secretary of state’s office shall maintain a file of these notices and make them available for public inspection during regular business hours.

Here is a link to the Entire Act:

https://administrativelaw.uslegal.com/administrative-procedure-acts/wyoming/

After reading all this, I am just thinking to myself what I would do if I had so much time on my hands...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back