Sitka Mountain Hauler 6200

shannerdrake

I apologize, I originally posted this in the wrong section:

I spoke to a Sitka rep a couple months back and he recommend waiting to see Sitka's new packs before making a decision on my next hunting pack. I see on their website they have the new Mountain Hauler 6200 that will be available for purchase on April 16.

Anyone on here know anything about these packs? I feel like I might have noticed Randy or one of his guests wearing one on a video from last year, but can't remember which one to go back and check. I have been blown away by Sitka quality on everything I have ever owned and almost bought one of their smaller bags, but was wanting something bigger and better for packing heavy loads. This new bag looks the part. What does the HT community think?

I played with it at a couple shows this winter. It is heavy duty and I have no doubt it will handle a heavy load well, something previous Sitka backpacks did not do well. It is set up primarily to be a load hauler, not a do it all scrunch it down to tiny daypack stealth mode pack.

Has anyone else got their hands on one of the Sitka Heavy Haulers? Looking at buying one for Montana DIY this year. How do they compare to other $600 packs.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back