Yeti GOBOX Collection

Cabelas to discontinue Wooltimate Outfitter series

blacksheep

This winter I found Cabelas wooltimate berber fleece line of clothing on sale at Cabelas. I bought 2 jackets, but could not find pants. I bought these for my trip to Colorado this fall. I called Cabelas to inquire about the availability of this line and they told me that they were discontinuing the line. This bums me out, but I did see that Ebay was charging an arm and a leg for them.

blacksheep

Think a lot of cabelas lines are going away now that BPS own s them. There cast iron cookware has been selling super cheap, if they make something you like better get it when you can.

Microtex is nowhere to be found, except in (physical) bargain caves. I'm guessing the same fate awaits.

If you wear a medium, I'll sell you some pants, but I really don't recommend them for you CO trip unless you're going to be doing a lot of sitting. I only use mine for stand sitting and under my wader on cold duck days.

Think a lot of cabelas lines are going away now that BPS own s them. There cast iron cookware has been selling super cheap, if they make something you like better get it when you can.

Sure seems like it, I think Bass Pro doesn't want to manage two different brands of the same gear that compete against each other.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stravic
Back